Thank you for your interest. Here are some details for your information. I offer a range of services from Mondays to Saturdays, including:
- Regular or occasional dog walks – mornings and afternoons, with some flexibility in the timings.
- Pick up and drop off service.
- Basic dog training: walking on the lead, coming when called, socialising with other dogs
- Advanced positive reinforcement training
Walks vary in duration from 45 minutes to 1 ½ hours, again with some flexibility. I have my own two dogs with me, the two greyhound crosses in the image on the right.
Read more reviews on...
from £11 per dog per hour*
Dog walking including on walk training, pick up and drop off service and puppy home visits. Reduced rates for multiple dogs are negotiable.
Puppy Reassurance Visits
from £10 an hour*
Home visit for your puppies to reassure them that they are loved and cared for, plus clean up of any accidents they may have or feeding needs.
from £25 an hour*
One-on-one dog psychology positive reinforcement training.
from £20 per day*
Two full adventure walks with lunch and nap included.
*prices vary depending on your requirements and your dog’s needs.
My rate is £11 an hour, including pick-up time, but my dogs are young and active, so your dog will get at least 45 minutes’ walk! If I am walking your dog regularly and often, or you have more than one dog, prices may be negotiable.
- I have all of the appropriate insurances for my dog walking business, including public liability insurance and business insurance for my van. Details are available on request.
- I have a recent CRB check
- I have had dogs all my life and I have recently completed courses in dog psychology, positive reinforcement and animal management.
- My van has plenty of space for your dog, and I can get cages if necessary. I secure the dogs on their leads while driving and have a full, clean driver’s licence.
Please let me know if your dog has any behavioural issues, particularly regarding other dogs.
Can't find what you're looking for?
If your pet has any special requirements or you’re looking for something a little different, I still may be able to help you, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.